Fans & Friends of The Dreaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fans & Friends of The Dreaming

Forum for all fans and friends of the L.A. rock band The Dreaming to hang out.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Please say you're not dead to me
Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am by darkcrow

» Im BACK!!!!!
Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 am by FFEMT1A

» New Information
Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 pm by Jessa The Riot

» Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL
Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm by bullet

» NEW "old" CD!!
Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:01 pm by bullet

» Why are you Pissed Off Today?
Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm by crimson regret

» NorCal shows cancelled
Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm by CelticFae

» What Are You Doing?
Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:25 pm by crimson regret

» Annoying Commercials
Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 am by crimson regret

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Why Are You Happy Today?

Go down 
+8
MetalSlut
Laura
Linkinparklp16
Jessa
junamrsgrl
Jessa The Riot
bullet
Crusader
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Laura
Needs more than a tourniquet
Needs more than a tourniquet
Laura

Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Happy Today?   Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Jessa wrote:
how was it Laura?

It was really good, thanks for asking! They grow on me a bit more & more each time I see them. I've been playing their music pretty much non-stop since Thursday night. They are absolutely another group of the sweetest guys around. They're really good about commenting/writing back on myspace too, which is nice & really makes me feel appreciated.

They are just sooo full of energy, and even though they were on a little tiny stage on Thursday they still rocked out as much as they could - a couple of the guys jump like crazy all through the set!! I highly recommend them if they get near you!!

I'm happy today because I got to sleep in, and it's soooo nice & cool here outside. It's our coolest day in 140 days, and I have a sweater on in the middle of the day for the first time in a LONG time!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lauradetour.com
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Happy Today?   Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:04 am

I started playing guitar again! It was nice to get re-acquainted with it.... Haven't played (I haven't had time!) in over a month...

But tonight, I put everything aside and started again.

I also finished writing out my Christmas Shopping List. So now, all i have to do for Christmas is go out and buy the things on my list, and wrap them up!
Back to top Go down
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Happy Today?   Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:48 pm

I just finished watching the whole series of six feet under......wow.....is all I can say
Back to top Go down
http://nolariotgrrrl.com

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Happy Today?   Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:26 pm

I actually get 2 days off in a row!! After working for 10 days and only getting 1 day off.(may not seem like much work... but that's another thread)
Going to spend the day with my wonderful wife, Kathy. We are going to Moab to explore Arches National Monument.

Have a GREAT DAY everyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Happy Today?   Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:34 pm

Day off and at home visiting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thedreamingmidwest
crimson regret
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
crimson regret

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Happy Today?   Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:37 am

my nephew finally went home!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c8h7n3o2isluminol
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Happy Today?   Why Are You Happy Today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Are You Happy Today?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5