Fans & Friends of The Dreaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fans & Friends of The Dreaming

Forum for all fans and friends of the L.A. rock band The Dreaming to hang out.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Please say you're not dead to me
Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am by darkcrow

» Im BACK!!!!!
Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 am by FFEMT1A

» New Information
Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 pm by Jessa The Riot

» Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL
Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm by bullet

» NEW "old" CD!!
Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:01 pm by bullet

» Why are you Pissed Off Today?
Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm by crimson regret

» NorCal shows cancelled
Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm by CelticFae

» What Are You Doing?
Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:25 pm by crimson regret

» Annoying Commercials
Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 am by crimson regret

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Why are you Pissed Off Today?

Go down 
+11
MetalSlut
aurinko vuori
Jessa The Riot
SirGlassJaw
postaldee
Jessa
junamrsgrl
bullet
CelticFae
Laura
Crusader
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

Why are you Pissed Off Today? Empty
PostSubject: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:47 pm

Oh gee, I don't know. My grades are awful, and there's nobody to blame but me. I'll seriously be lucky LUCKY SUPER LUCKY to get a freaking 85% average for 4th Quarter... That's ridiculous. I'm usually a straight A student.

I have an essay (already two classes late) that I need to turn in. Math notes to copy down before the exam. A latin paper to write, and Chemistry homework to copy down.

Shoot. Me. Now.

So this thread is to help us work off our anger in an acceptable way... Since attacking/breaking stuff isn't consiered "politically correct" any more... Pshhh. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Laura
Needs more than a tourniquet
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:09 am

I'm sorry things are so crappy for you, but maybe you shouldn't be on here...ha ha!! That's like my biggest problem - have lots to do, but like to waste time doing LOTS of other things, including playing around on the Internet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lauradetour.com
Laura
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:10 am

Oh, and the only thing pissing me off today is the freakin' heat. It is wayyyyyy too early for it to be over 100 degrees. Pseesh!
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:10 am

Hahah that's my real problem.

Motivation.
Back to top Go down
CelticFae
Mod
CelticFae

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:47 am

Kathy is not pissed off today because she got home and called the phone number on the jury duty summons and the recording said "DON'T COME!! WE DON'T NEED YOU!!!" Woo Hoo I have never been so happy that I DIDN'T get a day off from work EVER. Sorry, I'm all about civic pride and doing my duty to be an American but the whole jury thing just freaks me out. This is the second time I've ever been called (first time was about 4 years ago) and I hate the whole courthouse thing. I've been in that particular one 3 times. Twice for my divorce (once was a child support hearing). The whole metal detector thing and the guys with the big guns on their hips, the creepy criminally types and the tight-assed lawyers? Just scares the shit out of me. Make me clean up a park, do basket weaving with the blue-hairs at the senior center, hand out flyers reminding people to "buckle up" or not talk on the phone while driving, something, anything but jury duty.

Kathy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/celticfae1974
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:02 am

I know a whole bunch of people who hate Jury duty.

Only in America do we lock up the jury, but let the criminals go free... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:10 am

I have a friend who has NEVER been selected for Jury Duty, and of course she really really really wants to do it.
Back to top Go down
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:15 am

sorry about school..no more for me! ever! wooohooo! just wait till college...

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thedreamingmidwest
junamrsgrl
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
junamrsgrl

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:58 am

Ok, I have a legitimate rant about jury duty, and maybe not everyone will agree with me here.....even though jury duty and judgment by one's peers sounds fair in theory, I think its one of the shittiest systems ever in action. I've been summoned more than once, and yeah I grumbled and complained like everyone else, but since I was privileged enough to be born American and therefore unable to refuse to participate, I just bit my tongue and tried to do my duty to the best of my ability. I got really angry both times, because no one except me wanted to actually give the issues the time and consideration they deserved. Its not actually about a fair trial at all, its largely about 'how do your jurors feel today and what grievances can they project onto your 'fair trial'?' and that really pisses me off. Plus, all it takes is the right combination of dominant and submissive personalities in the same room to skew the deliberations. Some of those people actually tried to intimidate/patronize me into going with their judgment so they could 'get out of there faster'.

Thats just bullshit, in my opinion, but it'll sure keep me out of trouble knowing that the only thing on the jurors minds at any trial I have is how soon they can get their nails done. *end rant*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jez1024
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:35 am

junamrsgrl wrote:
Ok, I have a legitimate rant about jury duty, and maybe not everyone will agree with me here.....even though jury duty and judgment by one's peers sounds fair in theory, I think its one of the shittiest systems ever in action. I've been summoned more than once, and yeah I grumbled and complained like everyone else, but since I was privileged enough to be born American and therefore unable to refuse to participate, I just bit my tongue and tried to do my duty to the best of my ability. I got really angry both times, because no one except me wanted to actually give the issues the time and consideration they deserved. Its not actually about a fair trial at all, its largely about 'how do your jurors feel today and what grievances can they project onto your 'fair trial'?' and that really pisses me off. Plus, all it takes is the right combination of dominant and submissive personalities in the same room to skew the deliberations. Some of those people actually tried to intimidate/patronize me into going with their judgment so they could 'get out of there faster'.

Thats just bullshit, in my opinion, but it'll sure keep me out of trouble knowing that the only thing on the jurors minds at any trial I have is how soon they can get their nails done. *end rant*

I agree. I get summonsed every year or so, BECAUSE I VOTE! (thats where they get your name from) But I worked for The Sherriff's office for 911 so I never had to go, but I quit over a year ago now, so Im sure I will start having to go.....I too, have many an opinion on such things, but I suck at typing and it makes my nerves bad getting worked up....plus- u summed it up pretty well
Back to top Go down
http://nolariotgrrrl.com
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:43 am

Yeah. So that Chemistry exam?

I'm pretty sure I got like a -130 on it.

Sweet. There goes my grade.
Back to top Go down
postaldee
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
postaldee

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:17 pm

I enjoyed the 2 times I was summoned for Jury duty...but I'm a freak! The first time, I got to put a piece of shit child molester away for 20 years. The second time was a civil suit. Lazy lying sack of shit didn't want to work for a living!! DENIED!!

I think everyone should do it once, just to see what it's like. In case you haven't heard, it's NOTHING like what you see on TV. That was a little disappointing but it was still interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peacelovefuel
postaldee
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
postaldee

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:32 pm

Okay, today I am pissed about something and I want to take a minute to get this off my chest. I have always considered myself a citizen of the Earth and treated everyone equally...until today. I traveled to my local post office to turn in my passport application and had to wait for over an hour because 3 of the 5 families in front of me spoke little to no English.

I know this is a very racist thing to say out loud but dammit, if you are applying for a US passport you must be a US citizen and that should mean that you speak the language of the land. Call me crazy! UGH It was mind boggling.

Okay, I feel better now. Go ahead and rail on me, I know I'm asking for it. BTW I will never let my passport expire because I am never getting in that freakin' line again!! To end on a positive note...getting a passport means you are traveling somewhere so at least I know it will all be worth it come Dec when I'm sailing in the Gulf of Mexico drinking something made with rum! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peacelovefuel
Laura
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:49 am

YAY for a fun cool reason to get your passport! I'm guessing you're going on a cruise? From where to where? That is a great time of year to go!!

I could totally write a website & 1/2 about not speaking English in the US, but I won't get started tonight. Let's just say living in "northern Mexico", I've seen lots and heard lots of things that irk me.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:50 am

Crusader wrote:
Yeah. So that Chemistry exam?

I'm pretty sure I got like a -130 on it.

Sweet. There goes my grade.

A -130? Is that possible?? I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:48 pm

Thank GOD he curved that sonofabitch.

I honestly answered 4 questions completely. Everything else was stuff we haven't even SEEN over the course of the year.

My teacher said I should look over all the old tests and all that stuff just to make sure that I knew how to do everything, and that I'd do amazing on the exam if I did.

But seriously... That's B.S. I ended up getting my grade curved to a 75% on the exam, which is STILL not something I'm used to seeing.

Ughhhh, at least I passed the course.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:01 pm

YAY - at least you passed!!
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:22 pm

Seriously. I was worried I wouldn't, haha. It was Baaaaad!

I tried to study, I really did! I was busting butt for that exam, but it didn't help at all, haha.
Back to top Go down
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:17 am

the local station won't play the guys unless they hit "top 40"...but what gets me, the DJ had them on when they were here. isn't that a brain twister for ya!
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:54 pm

My laptop is in for maintenance, so the only computer I have access to is this POS at work. Ugh!! Mad
Back to top Go down
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:23 pm

waited for a response to a question and never got an answer....at least have the decency to respond!!

*no one in particular*
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:10 am

It's like a friggin' Tsunami outside! I seriously got drenched walking 12 feet to work.

Not to mention multiple tornadoes have touched down near me. One landed near my girlfriend's house.

If anything happens to her, I'm going to kick nature in the crotch.
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:48 am

Pretty sure I caught poison Ivy.

FUN!
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:26 am

I still have poison ivy. And it blows.

But I'm more sad than anything... I had some pretty disturbing dreams and they kinda shook me up a little bit.... Sad

I need a hug. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:59 am

I'd give you a hug, but I dont want poison ivy Razz I got in a fuckkin wreck yesterday! Ive been driving almost 10 years and Ive never been in a wreck, and of course 3 days before I leave to take my daughter to disney world, this guy wants to slam in the back of me-----at least it wasnt my fault and I wasnt hurt THAT bad (I hit my head) AND thank god my daughter wasnt in the car----shes so small she would have gotten hurt.....I cant wait to get on the plane and get away from here!
Back to top Go down
http://nolariotgrrrl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are you Pissed Off Today?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next