Fans & Friends of The Dreaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fans & Friends of The Dreaming

Forum for all fans and friends of the L.A. rock band The Dreaming to hang out.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Please say you're not dead to me
Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am by darkcrow

» Im BACK!!!!!
Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 am by FFEMT1A

» New Information
Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 pm by Jessa The Riot

» Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL
Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm by bullet

» NEW "old" CD!!
Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:01 pm by bullet

» Why are you Pissed Off Today?
Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm by crimson regret

» NorCal shows cancelled
Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm by CelticFae

» What Are You Doing?
Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:25 pm by crimson regret

» Annoying Commercials
Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 am by crimson regret

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Why are you Pissed Off Today?

Go down 
+11
MetalSlut
aurinko vuori
Jessa The Riot
SirGlassJaw
postaldee
Jessa
junamrsgrl
bullet
CelticFae
Laura
Crusader
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:35 am

Thank Goodness that your daughter is safe. I'm glad you came out of the ordeal okay too! I hate bad drivers... I've been run off the road far too many times for my comfort.

I'm glad you're okay, Jessa!
Back to top Go down
SirGlassJaw
Mod
SirGlassJaw

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:35 pm

Mean people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirglassjaw
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:38 pm

thanks Very Happy the worst part of living in a city is everyone else who doesnt know how to drive except for you hah!
Back to top Go down
http://nolariotgrrrl.com
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:35 am

Instead of working out a situation with me, the 2nd assistant manager bitched to the manager about it. Then I'm told that I need to be sensitive to her. WTF?! We're adults, learn to deal with it and air it out!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thedreamingmidwest
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:34 am

photobucket is messed up Mad
Back to top Go down
Jessa The Riot
Admin
Jessa The Riot

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:14 am

I have a friend who was one of the few lucky ones in this world to find his soulmate. Yesterday they found out that his partner has a malignant brain tumor and the prognosis is not good. Ty is only 27. It's not fucking fair because they're both really sweet people and crazy in love with each other. F*ck Cancer!!!
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:09 am

Agreed... My family has been fighting cancer for a while. One of my Uncles died in 2006, and now his brother, another uncle of mine, is also fighting cancer...

Unfair.

On that note, I've been very depressed lately. Just typical feelings of inadequacy. It... hurts.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Needs more than a tourniquet
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:21 pm

I hate Phoenix...more specifically I hate Phoenix in the summer, so I guess I really hate the heat. Today is like our 8 gazillionth day over 110 degrees....blah.

I bet Glass will agree with this, when it gets hot people get stupid and grouchy. It makes me afraid to leave the safety of my cave, I mean house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lauradetour.com
SirGlassJaw
Mod
SirGlassJaw

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:52 pm

Ohh Laura we had 2 weeks of that 110+ temps, and 4 straight days of 115-121. I sweat in places I never knew I could,(Would you like to see?) though this is the third week God has given us two days of about 108 to be nice. I being a wannabe green activist I have not even used the AC yet; (shoot me) I Phear August....

As for being pissed off today.... for the release of the Etched in Blood I made up a little email and sent it off to about a hundred different radio stations, only to have Reverbnation do some stupid update that made the link I sent with the music tunepack not work. joy upon joy...

On a side note Kathy, I empathize with your last post.

-Glass
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirglassjaw
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:17 am

I'm still feeling under the weather, and slightly depressed... Not slightly though. Sad

Not a good time for me. I've been feeling like this for almost a month or so... I don't appreciate this.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:43 am

Crusader wrote:
I'm still feeling under the weather, and slightly depressed... Not slightly though. Sad

Not a good time for me. I've been feeling like this for almost a month or so... I don't appreciate this.

Hey, that's not good. I'm sorry to hear that's going on with you...I hope it gets better for you SOON!

SirGlassJaw wrote:
I sweat in places I never knew I could,(Would you like to see?) though this is the third week God has given us two days of about 108 to be nice.

-Glass

Ummm, I think I'll pass - thank you so much though!! Very Happy

Isn't it so sad that we think 108 is cool? I think we were supposed to be 108 today, and I could actually tell that it wasn't over 110!! But I keep reminding myself in 6 - 7 months I won't have to shovel snow!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:09 am

But actually having all four seasons is nice at times!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:23 am

bullet wrote:
But actually having all four seasons is nice at times!

There's FOUR seasons???

ha ha!! I just have to drive up north 2 hours to see the snow & see the leaves change color in the fall (ours usually do in late "winter" in Phoenix).
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:01 am

Not angry... Sad. Very sad.

I'm having relationship problems at the moment... A rough patch, if you will. It's killing me.

Has anybody else ever felt like they can NEVER do ANYTHING right?
Back to top Go down
aurinko vuori
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
aurinko vuori

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:00 am

grrr... im leaving in a few hours with my parents to a camp.. i dont wanna go there!!! I will have to be there for 2 weeks and i will be without my friends... fuck.. i wanna be older to dont have to go with my parents there....
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedreaming.blog.cz  and www.myspace.com/kholenova
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:03 am

I'm finally out of the hospital, but I'm sitting at work.

I got released yesterday afternoon I've been plagued by a crazy infection virus thingy. It like tripled my white blood cell count and stuff. IT just sucked. ANYWAY. Yeah. What's the first thing my dad does?

"You going to work tomorrow?"

Appropriate Response: "No. I'd enjoy not dying."
Actual Response: ".... do I have to?"

"Well, yeah. You're out of the hospital so you can work."
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:06 am

More freaked out and sad than angry.... A house 100 yards from mine just burned down in a fiery blaze.
Back to top Go down
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:14 am

the weather.....need I say more?
Back to top Go down
Jessa The Riot
Admin
Jessa The Riot

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:50 am

Because I have to, once again, drive the boy to his dad's after learning...4 years later...that he's supposed to be dropping off and picking up. I thought I was responsible for one or the other so I've been doing it ever since the lame-ass couldn't get his truck re-registered and since then has been without wheels. He doesn't offer to help me pay for gas or wear and tear on my car. Normally I bring the male-offspring up on Friday nights but both kids and I went to see The Dark Knight so now I have to drive up there and then go straight to work at noon. And the real kicker is that he'll expect me to pick our son up by 3 p.m. Sunday. Any later than that and he gets pissy. Great dad huh?

Oh and I'm grumpy because I had to get up at 7 to run out for toilet paper cuz I forgot to stop at the store on the way back from the movies. It's not a great Saturday so far.
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:52 pm

That's Bull... I'm sorry, Mom... Sad
Back to top Go down
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:23 am

well, my daughter will never know her dad, Ive never seen a penny from him and never will---so it could be worse....but I dont let that bother me, dont let much bother me....(shit like that is why I'd rather do it alone) anyways.....YOU GOT TO SEE DARK NIGHT?!?!?! I want to see it sooooooooo bad, all sold out around these parts! Plus I dont have anyone to watch my daughter and it is waaaaay too scary for her to see.....Im not pissed, but I hate mondays, it means my weekend is over and we had a killer birthday party for my daughter saturday.....she is so spoiled.....i will have to get some pictures up.....she was hannah montanna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:55 am

More sad. Sad Still.

I'm aaaalllll alone, since Mav is in Florida until August with her family. So I won't be able to see her for a while.

And furthermore, I'm working 12 hour days until August. So yeah.... Not cool.......
Back to top Go down
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:40 am

hah! At least you have us!
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:39 pm

True, true. I'd shoot myself if it was just Me and Work.....

Ughhhhh.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:10 pm

At least your 12 hour days will keep you from being at home alone, right??!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are you Pissed Off Today?   Why are you Pissed Off Today? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are you Pissed Off Today?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next