Fans & Friends of The Dreaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fans & Friends of The Dreaming

Forum for all fans and friends of the L.A. rock band The Dreaming to hang out.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Please say you're not dead to me
Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am by darkcrow

» Im BACK!!!!!
Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 am by FFEMT1A

» New Information
Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 pm by Jessa The Riot

» Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL
Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm by bullet

» NEW "old" CD!!
Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:01 pm by bullet

» Why are you Pissed Off Today?
Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm by crimson regret

» NorCal shows cancelled
Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm by CelticFae

» What Are You Doing?
Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:25 pm by crimson regret

» Annoying Commercials
Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 am by crimson regret

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessa The Riot
Admin
Jessa The Riot

Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica Empty
PostSubject: Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica   Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Erica offered to share this with all of us. This is not part of the street team interview discussion you've been having on the boards. I'm still waiting to hear from them if they are up to it. But while we're waiting here's Noel....

Date: Jun 19, 2008 10:46 AM

I thought that it would be fun to make up a mini q and a and message it to the band's myspace and see who responded and Brent, being the lovely man that he is, DID respond, so I thought you'd enjoy this and might want to post it in a blog or on the forums or something =)

Me aka Erica: Hey, hi, hello =) As part of your fantastical street team, I thought it would be fun if I asked you a few random questions to keep people's momentum going in whoring you guys out for the album's in-store debut.
Sooo, if you love us, which I know you do, you should answer these random silly questions I came up with...

Q: If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be and why?
I would be Skeletor because he was the Evil Lord of Destruction, FUCK Castle Grayskull!! haha!!

Q: What is your favorite The Dreaming song?
It's a tie between Bullet and Make It Go Away. I was going through a lot when we wrote them so they always have a special place with me.
I hate Eating Me Alive, it was written about me and my ex-girlfriend, I can't even listen to it haha!!

Q: What is your favorite 'on the road' necessity?
Rock Star energy drinks and my iPod. I do 85% of the driving so while the other guys sleep in the van I must stay awake so what better way then getting all gacked out on energy drinks and blasting music into my brain.

Q: Who is your biggest influence?
These are such targeted questions. I don't have just one, I have a list of people so I'll name a few. As a bass player I was greatly influenced by Nikki Sixx, Twiggy, Flea, Tim Commerford, Cliff Burton and of course the fuck you attitude of Sid Vicious. As a person I have so many influences from musicians to my mother it's hard for me to name them all.

Me aka Erica: Now, if you've made it this far you've probably actually filled this out which means my love for The Dreaming has grown so strong, my heart might explode! So thank you =)
And you should tell me which one of you filled this out so I know who to give the candy to!

This is Brent and if your heart explodes can you have someone send it to me, I wanna take pictures of it and use it as our next CD cover haha!!
Back to top Go down
http://nolariotgrrrl.com
Laura
Needs more than a tourniquet
Needs more than a tourniquet
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica   Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:02 pm

Great job Erica/Noel!! [Is she a member on this board?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.lauradetour.com
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica   Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:26 am

ahhh what I character...lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thedreamingmidwest
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica   Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Q&A to The Dreaming from Erica
Page 1 of 1