Fans & Friends of The Dreaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fans & Friends of The Dreaming

Forum for all fans and friends of the L.A. rock band The Dreaming to hang out.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Please say you're not dead to me
Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am by darkcrow

» Im BACK!!!!!
Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 am by FFEMT1A

» New Information
Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 pm by Jessa The Riot

» Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL
Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm by bullet

» NEW "old" CD!!
Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:01 pm by bullet

» Why are you Pissed Off Today?
Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm by crimson regret

» NorCal shows cancelled
Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm by CelticFae

» What Are You Doing?
Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:25 pm by crimson regret

» Annoying Commercials
Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 am by crimson regret

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Updates to The Dreaming's site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessa The Riot
Admin
Jessa The Riot

Updates to The Dreaming's site Empty
PostSubject: Updates to The Dreaming's site   Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:42 am

Ok...so I decided we could probably use just a general "b.s. about the band" category.

And with that, this morning I was poking around on their site because I was looking for more info about tomorrow's show and noticed that they've been making some changes to their photo albums. A new album's been added just for the Locobazooka tour and there is promise of a more pics and a blog. So, keep an eye on it.
Back to top Go down
http://nolariotgrrrl.com
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Updates to The Dreaming's site   Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:04 am

This pleases me... I pray for another stop in Ohio... Hopefully Columbus or Cincinnati haha.
Back to top Go down
SirGlassJaw
Mod
SirGlassJaw

PostSubject: Re: Updates to The Dreaming's site   Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:27 pm

*thumb*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirglassjaw
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Updates to The Dreaming's site   Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:13 pm

Are they ever going to change their actual site? I always check it every couple of days, and its last date on the bulletin thing is 4/18... That was almost two months ago, haha.
Back to top Go down
Jessa The Riot
Admin
Jessa The Riot

PostSubject: Re: Updates to The Dreaming's site   Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:14 pm

Steve,

I forget you're pretty new to all this. Here's a little The Dreaming 101. The Dreaming is a totally self-contained unit. Dream Corpse Records is the band's own private label. They wrote, produced, launched and distributed Etched in Blood all on their own. During tour, they had to keep up all the mail order sales so that's why they limited it to CD's. They had to stop at tiny little post offices all along the way to get Etched in Blood out to the world. That's one reason why they're so happy to see this retail deal happen. Now the only merch sales they have to worry about are the ones at shows.

Brent is bassist, business manager, merch bitch and webmaster. So that's why thedreamingmusic.com hasn't been updated in a while. He does appreciate everyone's patience. I can assure you that things are moving in a lot of very positive directions and the store launch is the tip of the iceberg. As I'm given and allowed to pass info to you all, I will.

flower
Back to top Go down
Jessa The Riot
Admin
Jessa The Riot

PostSubject: Re: Updates to The Dreaming's site   Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:26 am

HEY!!!! Who has found their photos added to Loco Tour album on The Dreaming's myspace? 28 new photos got added today. Go check 'em out cuz recognize more than a few that were shot by teamers. Go YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Updates to The Dreaming's site   Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:52 am

I keep forgetting. Sorry! Sad

If I was any good with the computer, I'd give helping out a solid shot, but I can't program anything. I can barely use MS Paint, haha.

Do you think we'll see a full site launch some day?
Back to top Go down
Jessa The Riot
Admin
Jessa The Riot

PostSubject: Re: Updates to The Dreaming's site   Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:05 am

I have to plead the 5th. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates to The Dreaming's site   Updates to The Dreaming's site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates to The Dreaming's site
Page 1 of 1