Fans & Friends of The Dreaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fans & Friends of The Dreaming

Forum for all fans and friends of the L.A. rock band The Dreaming to hang out.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Please say you're not dead to me
Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am by darkcrow

» Im BACK!!!!!
Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 am by FFEMT1A

» New Information
Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 pm by Jessa The Riot

» Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL
Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm by bullet

» NEW "old" CD!!
Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:01 pm by bullet

» Why are you Pissed Off Today?
Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm by crimson regret

» NorCal shows cancelled
Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm by CelticFae

» What Are You Doing?
Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:25 pm by crimson regret

» Annoying Commercials
Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 am by crimson regret

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Empty
PostSubject: Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL   Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Well I am guilty too...... There have been NO POSTS in 17 days on this board. I guess its over huh??
Glad to have "met" some new people... and to those that I know in other places..... See ya there!!!

James
Back to top Go down
Jessa The Riot
Admin
Jessa The Riot

PostSubject: Re: Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL   Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:53 pm

yea, Im shutting this down, most likely this weekend, Im sure we all are already in contact with each other. It was fun while it lasted, and I thought people would like to continue to chat and apparently that is not so, I have been watching without posting to see how things would go, and yea, its pretty obvious, so bye ya'll see ya on myspace and facebook if you need me:

nolariotgrrrl.com

Jessa
Back to top Go down
http://nolariotgrrrl.com
CelticFae
Mod
CelticFae

PostSubject: Re: Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL   Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:51 pm

I was wondering when you were gonna do this. I troll here about once a week and saw that it had died. Peace out girl...catch you on Facebook and myspace. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/celticfae1974
crimson regret
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
crimson regret

PostSubject: Re: Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL   Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:58 am

yeah i guess its the end........... farewell!

see y'all on myspace - and other streetteam's to those who are with me..

www.myspace.com/c8h7n3o2isluminol

i do not have a facebook - and my IM addy's are on my myspace profile.

*waves*

B
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c8h7n3o2isluminol
Linkinparklp16
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
Linkinparklp16

PostSubject: Re: Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL   Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:34 pm

I lost the URL-- That's the only reason I haven't been here in...forever.
That's what happens when your power supply crashes.
I don't want this place to shut down.
I think with the new year, and mini teams, we can get this place up and running again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stuckinaphase
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL   Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Im back.....after talking to the guys after these last stops...they need us more than ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thedreamingmidwest
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL   Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fans & Friends of The Dreaming :: Miscellaneous junk :: S**T!!-
Jump to: