Fans & Friends of The Dreaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fans & Friends of The Dreaming

Forum for all fans and friends of the L.A. rock band The Dreaming to hang out.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Please say you're not dead to me
answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am by darkcrow

» Im BACK!!!!!
answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 am by FFEMT1A

» New Information
answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 pm by Jessa The Riot

» Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL
answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm by bullet

» NEW "old" CD!!
answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:01 pm by bullet

» Why are you Pissed Off Today?
answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm by crimson regret

» NorCal shows cancelled
answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm by CelticFae

» What Are You Doing?
answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:25 pm by crimson regret

» Annoying Commercials
answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 am by crimson regret

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

answer a question, ask a question...

Go down 
+10
crimson regret
noelvengeance
Laura
Jessa The Riot
aurinko vuori
SirGlassJaw
Jessa
Crusader
junamrsgrl
bullet
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:45 am

what is your favorite color?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thedreamingmidwest
aurinko vuori
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
aurinko vuori

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:20 am

Blue and Black

What are you going to do today evening??
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedreaming.blog.cz  and www.myspace.com/kholenova
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 am

Since I've been feeling under the weather for some time, hopefully I'm going to curl up next to my girlfriend, and we're going to watch movies. I'll probably fall asleep though... It's the first time I've felt bad on Hawaiian Shirt Friday. (I wear a Hawaiian shirt every Friday, haha... It's just something I do.)

What's your favorite piece of clothing?
Back to top Go down
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:08 am

jeans

what make/model is your car?
Back to top Go down
junamrsgrl
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
junamrsgrl

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:08 am

2007 red Chevy Malibu (hence my boyfriend's no sticker law)

who is your favorite author?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jez1024
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:15 am

Tough one indeed... I love so many that it's tough to choose one. At the moment, I love Hugh Laurie (yes, Dr. House). He wrote a killer book in 1996. It's funny as hell.

What's the most romantic thing anybody's ever done for you?
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:22 am

I'd still like to get to know you all, so I'm gonna start a new question, yeah?

Who are some of your heros/role models/something like that? Who do you look up to?
Back to top Go down
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:59 am

I dont really look look up to anyone, I am a pretty strong person and I dont find that necessary (in those terms) however, I am deeply inspired by Ani DiFranco (yes, the folk singer) and Amanda Palmer (The Dresden Dolls)---They are also strong, independent, talented women using the platform that they are given to create, inspire and encourage. I also really love John Cameron Mitchell (director/creator of Hedwig and the angry inch and Short Bus)- He is a genius and is so inspiring and fun and he pushes the envelope and makes no apologizes and has done wonders for the GLBT community and is just an awesome awesome person. I could write a list but I will stop now..............

What do you do for a living? Do you like it? What do you WANT to do?
Back to top Go down
http://nolariotgrrrl.com
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:08 pm

I'm a student right now, making my living as an Accountant's Clerk.

It pays the bills...

I WANT to be an English teacher, and ultimately, and author, but more importantly, I want to be a family man, a husband, and a father.

What's your favorite television show, and why is it your favorite?
Back to top Go down
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:57 pm

nip/tuck..dunno, just started watching and got hooked. well besides julian mcmahon Very Happy

who was your first concert?
Back to top Go down
Laura
Needs more than a tourniquet
Laura

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:47 am

M*A*S*H* is my all time favorite show. I've been watching it for forever. I've always associated Alan Alda with my dad, so now that my dad is gone, it's kind of a bit of a glimpse/memory of him that comforts me.

My question for you. It's a bit out there & thought-provoking, hope you don't mind:

How far would you go to chase what you really want?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lauradetour.com
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:07 am

To answer Bullet's question:

My first concert was over 13 years ago, when I was 13- I saw Green Day when they were on their Insomniac tour and then Smashing Pumpkins and Garbage not long after.....and its been on ever since then.........

Next person can answer Laura's question:

How far would you go to chase what you really want?

(we got a bit out of order, but I got this Razz )
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:56 am

How far would I go? That's not the right question...

The right question is "Why won't you stop?"

The important things in life... the things that matter most to me are irreplacable. I need them, or else I'm nothing. Absolutely nothing. I would disembowel myself, if necessary.

What's the most relaxing thing to you?
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:03 pm

[Oh sorry, I did not even see Bullet's question...my bad BIG TIME!! Thanks for keeping us in order Jessa!!]

The most relaxing thing to me is the ocean - watching the water, the waves, swimming in the ocean, listening to the waves - it just takes me to a magical place.

If you could fulfill a dream for someone you love, who would it be for and what would the dream fulfillment be?
Back to top Go down
SirGlassJaw
Mod
SirGlassJaw

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:53 pm

My wife and the fulfillment would be my piece of peace.

Pro Life or Pro Choice, and Why?

-Glass
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirglassjaw
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:11 am

Of course the femenist will answer this one--- Pro-Choice! I can explain why, but the reasons would most likely be the same that you would hear from any pro-choice side. I will add my own 2 cents on the fact that I am a single mother and I was in a position where I was alone, broke, near homeless and pregnant and luckily my parents were able to help me. There are people who are in situations like that who have NO support system and without this option would be in the gutter somewhere or worse. I also tend to argue that whether or not *I* would have one or not is irrelevant, that I believe it should be legal and women need to have control of their own bodies and no old wrinkled up white man should tell us what to do with it. This is a topic like anything else- drugs, for example are illegal......so, people just do them now illegally. The same thing would happen with abortions. If they were ever to be illegal there would be women in back alleys with coat hangers again. It also isnt so easy as ohhh, just have the baby and give it up for adoption. There is sooooo much more to it than just that. I could go on and on, but bottom line is no matter WHAT it is NO one is going to tell me what to do with my body. I really dont want to start any type of debate or whatever on this. Im very opinionated, but I dont mind agreeing to disagree. Very Happy

on heavy political issues......should weed be legalized?
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:44 am

Yes. And taxed. Then we'd be generating a little more revenue for the United States. Laughing

I wouldn't touch a bit of it... I blush to say that I HAVE smoked a cigarette once, but other than that I'm clean. I just don't like them, you know?

Do you eat breakfast every morning, and if so, what is it? If not, What is your Morning Ritual?
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:26 pm

No - I am so bad at eating breakfast every day, especially in the summer, my appetite disappears. My morning ritual consists of jumping in the shower, getting ready, check email, and go. On days when I don't have to go anywhere, I wake up & read a bit, check email, then do a chore or two or four!!

What is a fear of yours that you wish you didn't have?
Back to top Go down
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:17 am

I wouldn't say it's a fear but I don't do heights very well or needles ( I freak even when I'm getting a shot).

Who is your greatest inspiration?
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:07 am

My girlfriend... She's got so many qualities that I admire. If I was twice the man I could be, I'd still be half of what she is.

What is something from your childhood that you miss?
Back to top Go down
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:43 am

Freedom.

Give a line from a song that best describes you...
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:49 pm

Zeromancer writes the lyrics to life. Seriously, haha. But I've got millions, but I'll narrow it down to about three that really stick out.

Coincidentally, they're by Zeromancer......... This almost needs its own thread. Good work, Jessa!

"It's my life, yeah I know.
It's not a perfect one but...
It's a life I can live with." - Lamp Halo

"But you're there... By my side... But you're there... for me.
When all this is over,
Heaven knows I'm going nowhere.
I was only dreaming.
Censored for a deeper meaning." - Hollywood

"Do you feel love?
It's not like I don't care.
We aren't going anywhere.
Thinking loud and clear,
'Where will I be in a year?'
Two hearts ramming as one.
It's blood music." - Blood Music

What's one thing you'd like to accomplish this year?
Back to top Go down
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:38 pm

yea, actually we had a thread on lyrics on the other message board Im on----start a new one!
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:42 am

Laughing So the question still stands.

What's one thing you'd like to accomplish this year?
Back to top Go down
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:11 am

lose a few pounds...I've started at the gym since work reimburses us 35bux a month. I don't know how much I've lost, if any so far.

what is your favorite holiday?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: answer a question, ask a question...   answer a question, ask a question... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

answer a question, ask a question...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next