Fans & Friends of The Dreaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fans & Friends of The Dreaming

Forum for all fans and friends of the L.A. rock band The Dreaming to hang out.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Please say you're not dead to me
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am by darkcrow

» Im BACK!!!!!
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 am by FFEMT1A

» New Information
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 pm by Jessa The Riot

» Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm by bullet

» NEW "old" CD!!
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:01 pm by bullet

» Why are you Pissed Off Today?
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm by crimson regret

» NorCal shows cancelled
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm by CelticFae

» What Are You Doing?
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:25 pm by crimson regret

» Annoying Commercials
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 am by crimson regret

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread

Go down 
+13
crimson regret
SirGlassJaw
Jessa The Riot
Madame_Me
bullet
postaldee
Laura
MetalSlut
Jessa
junamrsgrl
aurinko vuori
Linkinparklp16
Crusader
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:45 am

I'm freaky, and like to know who I'm talking to.

So post a picture of yourself, and give us a little bit of background information, so we can all bond. I guess I'll go first.

My name's Steve. I'm going to be a Senior in High School soon. Uhhh, not much to tell about me... Oh, strangely enough, I'm ridiculously religious, despite the fact that I listen to all sorts of Metal, industrial, and all that craziness.

Furthermore, I listen to just about everything (excluding country... just can't do it!). Jazz is a particular favorite of mine. I loooove electronic music, and I adore hard-hitting guitars (or metal-esque) songs.

And here's a few pictures of me.

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread DSC00694

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread DSC00761

Sorry they're so big but yeah... I'd like to get to know everybody here!
Back to top Go down
Linkinparklp16
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
Linkinparklp16

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:38 pm

Steve,
I'm guessing finals for you are right around the corner.
Junior year is typically the worst semester if your life in High School...
So if that was the case for you Senior year will be a breeze in comparison.

I'm Alan, I'm 21 and I'm a Senior in college--who is not graduating on time (what happens when you transfer). I'm an Elementary Education major, and a Camp Counselor. I enjoy all types of music (except angry metal music where I can't understand what they say). I listen to everything from Celldweller, to Kill Hannah, and Linkin Park to the less known bands such as The Anix, The Summer Obsession (now Allegiance To The Fire), The Birthday Massacre and the list goes on... I'm big into promoting bands, and meeting new people on forums. I am also into Photoshop and web design.
So enough about me-- You can find out more on my MySpace...

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Tsogre10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stuckinaphase
aurinko vuori
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
aurinko vuori

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:52 pm

so im next....
at first - nice to meet you steve and alan!! Smile
Im Kacka (Katerina) but my friends call me Aurinko. Im 15 years old and I live in the middle of Europe, in Czech republic, Prague so its really far away from any show of The Dreaming.Sad
You can see my english isnt good but about month ago I passed tests for language grammar school so I hope it will get better soon.
I love music and cant live without it. I listen any genera of rock, my most favourite band is The Dreaming and I like finnish bands a lot (negative,the rasmus, reflexion, etc.). I love going at shows and supporting bands, I have my own The Dreaming page (www.thedreaming.blog.cz).
hmm.. thats all Smile
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Efewf13
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedreaming.blog.cz  and www.myspace.com/kholenova
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Do you like The 69 Eyes or Children of Bodom?

Or by any chance have you heard of Zeromancer or Seigmen?
Back to top Go down
aurinko vuori
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
aurinko vuori

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:56 pm

Crusader wrote:
Do you like The 69 Eyes or Children of Bodom?

Or by any chance have you heard of Zeromancer or Seigmen?
oh god!! Iforgot my darlings The 69 eyes... poor guys Very Happy I listen to them a lot... and I listen to Children of Bodom sometimes too.
But I dont know the other two bands....
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:59 pm

The 69 Eyes are amazing! I love them... If you like electronic/industrial music, I'd definitely advise checking out Zeromancer and Seigmen. It's sort of like a The Dreaming-Stabbing Westward relationship between the bands in that one.
Back to top Go down
aurinko vuori
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
aurinko vuori

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:01 pm

Crusader wrote:
The 69 Eyes are amazing! I love them... If you like electronic/industrial music, I'd definitely advise checking out Zeromancer and Seigmen. It's sort of like a The Dreaming-Stabbing Westward relationship between the bands in that one.
I will check it out, thanks for types Smile
Back to top Go down
Linkinparklp16
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
Linkinparklp16

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:27 pm

Negative, The Rasmus, and Reflexion are all great bands... along with HIM (whose shirt you are sporting)...
The only problem I have with that genre is that there are SO many bands and they, while are talented, all kinda sound the same after a while :/
I got lots of goth rock bands like these...

Beseech, Down Below, Entwine, For My Pain, Malice in Wonderland, Zeraphine, To/Die/For, Soulrelic, Seduced By Suicide, My Sixth Shadow, Malice In Wonderland, Dark, Cinema Bizarre (who many people may hate...)

Some may be heavier than others (others lighter), but those are the bands I found under that genre...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stuckinaphase
aurinko vuori
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
aurinko vuori

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:39 pm

Linkinparklp16 wrote:
Negative, The Rasmus, and Reflexion are all great bands... along with HIM (whose shirt you are sporting)...
The only problem I have with that genre is that there are SO many bands and they, while are talented, all kinda sound the same after a while :/
I got lots of goth rock bands like these...

Beseech, Down Below, Entwine, For My Pain, Malice in Wonderland, Zeraphine, To/Die/For, Soulrelic, Seduced By Suicide, My Sixth Shadow, Malice In Wonderland, Dark, Cinema Bizarre (who many people may hate...)

Some may be heavier than others (others lighter), but those are the bands I found under that genre...

I listen to Entwine, For my pain and To/Die/for... I dont know other bands you named ...cinema bizzare are from germany, arent they??
Back to top Go down
junamrsgrl
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
junamrsgrl

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:07 pm

OK, well I guess I'll throw my two cents in here too...I'm Jessica, from NY. I'm 27 and go to the University at Buffalo, where I'm currently a double major in Art History and Archaeology. My specialty is European Pre-history, particularly in the area of the Greek Mediterranean, and areas of Greek occupation.
I'm getting married in October. Hmmm...what else? My interests are pretty varied but I love reading, traveling, and outdoors kind of stuff. My taste in music is pretty eclectic, and doesn't garner appreciation from everyone...obviously I love the Dreaming, and Stabbing Westward has been my favorite band for 13 years (I had a serious teenage crush on Chris, lol). But I was brought up with Classic rock so I love that too...Zeppelin, Styx, Journey, Supertramp (one of my faves!), Jethro Tull....the list is endless. I'm also really into pop music, and I love to dance, so techno/electronica stuff really rock my world. I'm into folk music as well...About the only stuff I don't really listen to is Country, specifically Gangsta rap and crunchy metal music where its unrecognizable as a song, meaning no melody, harmony or intelligible words that I can discern, lol.
Ok, so I guess thats pretty much me in a nutshell....here's some pics
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread M_c8d4e614d701a5fd8a6b7620f76e48fd
me with Chris at the Buffalo show on Apr 9
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread 1177494876_m
me with my fiance Dave (this pic is like 3 years old)
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread M_42745dec30f4c1e86ebe4933d7f533a4

OH and Zeromancer rocks my world- highly recommend for those of you who don't know them....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jez1024
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:25 pm

Hi ya'll this is me:

Photobucket

I favorites are mainly female fronted bands i.e., Bikini Kill, Le Tigre, PJ Harvey, The Dresden Dolls, Hole, Jack off Jill etc. etc. etc. big into riot grrrl music------ I really like open minded and lyric driven bands--- I like everything college rock, punk, industrial, folk, indie and so on.......throughout highschool (which was years ago) and still now I have always LOVED Stabbing Westward, The Cure, Placebo, Ben Folds, Counting Crows.......weird mix I know......I can list bands for days.....I am 26 now and I have been around and dissecting music since I was very young so I can go on and on......I also have a daughter who will be 5 in July, She like The Ramones, Green Day, Fall out boy and Ani DiFranco---- she listens to The Dreaming sometimes, but I gotta watch some of the language around her. Nice to meet everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://nolariotgrrrl.com
MetalSlut
Needs more than a tourniquet
MetalSlut

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Here is my huge ass photo

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread L_a1cc0b0366a3962dd997ef1fd5b9f49a

Yes, I like horror rock. I'm 31. I'm from New Orleans. I have a boring ass day job. So you may see me around the internet a lot promoting my favorite bands. Check out my MySpace, if you like. Lots of albums, lots of photos, some video...... myspace.com/metalslut

(If anyone is wondering why Metal Slut.... My Ex played in a local metal band and they gave me the name. Guess they figured all metal chicks are sluts. Who knows??? The name stuck. People began to call me this since they would hear me called this from the stage night after night. "Metal Slut, we need more beer." Very few people actually know my Real name. Most people tell me they don't want to know my real name or what I do during the day. They say that would ruin the image they have of me in their minds.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalslut
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:42 pm

hey metalslut im from nola too
Back to top Go down
http://nolariotgrrrl.com
MetalSlut
MetalSlut

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:45 pm

I just realized that and left you a comment on another thread. I'm sure we attended the same shows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalslut
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:44 am

I feel so young and naive now! Laughing

But hello everyone! My name's Steve. Glad to be acquainted with you.
Back to top Go down
junamrsgrl
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
junamrsgrl

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:53 am

Oh and btw, if anybody's interested in finding me on MySpace, I'm ~ Goddess of Sarcasm and Unholy Wit~
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jez1024
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:33 pm

If I used myspace very much at all, I'd certainly add you...

But I don't, haha.

Since it IS the Picture thread, I figured I'd post some more... Despite the fact that I'm posting so many, I'm typically shy about it.... but ah well.

Some older pictures!

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Pills
Free shirt I got at a basketball game (not even my school! haha). I got a youth small for the humor value, and I'm sitting in the middle of Walgreens, waiting for my girlfriend to get off work.

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread N1414440735_30084348_2157
Making my typical "idiot face". This was taken on my birthday this year.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:14 am

Hi everyone! I did a blurb about myself in the other thread, so I won't bore you with repeating it.

Right now the music I'm really into is dance/electronic music: Breathe Carolina, The Medic Droid, Shades of Scar, Lunarclick, Julien-K, Junkie XL. It'll probably change in about a week!!

Here's a pic of me in NYC, after The Dreaming show - our "fearless leader" here took it!!

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread DSC06157a
Back to top Go down
http://www.lauradetour.com
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:16 am

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread DSC00814

Small world! Look at my shirt! I can't believe you like them too! That's awesome! I'm gonna see them June 23rd!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:22 am

Crusader wrote:
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread DSC00814

Small world! Look at my shirt! I can't believe you like them too! That's awesome! I'm gonna see them June 23rd!

EEEEK!! I'm so jealous you get to see them!! I got turned onto them by the friend that introduced me to The Dreaming. I finally got to see them here this month for the Club Tattoo show - and OMG - they ROCK!! They put on such an amazing show, I was BLOWN away! And Amir & Brandon do a great job at DJ'ing too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lauradetour.com
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:25 am

I don't like their look, honestly... They wear WAY too much black for the type of music they play.

If I didn't know who they were, and just looked at them, I'd think "Wow, what a rip off of MCR". Who I'm not fond of, haha.
Back to top Go down
postaldee
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
postaldee

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:27 pm

Jared Leto was not harmed in the making of this coat...

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Jaredl10[b]

I'm Dee Anne and I live in Kansas (insert pity here) and work at the post office (insert fear here!). My everyday life is pretty normal so I live for live shows! I'm going to Crue Fest in Dallas in July and am pretty psyched. I've loved Crue since the beginning...yes, I'm really that old...and I am obsessed with Sixx: A.M.!

Other bands that I'm into include Fuel (OMG I love them to the point that I have a Fuel tattoo!), Def Leppard, Duran Duran (I'm old school like that), My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Mindless Self Indulgence, Adema, Madina Lake, 12 Stones and 30STM. My biggest obsession is a local band called ALIEN8. Seriously one of the best bands I've ever seen...and they are from right here. If you want to hear them, check out my myspace.

I'm also really into politics so this is a fun year for me. My heart belongs to John Edwards but I can live with Obama. I have been a registered Republican since I was 18 but I recently switched to Democrat. It was Sam Brownback saying that he doesn't believe in Evolution that pushed me over the edge! And to think I voted for that FREAK!!! I'm still pretty conservative but am too much of a tree hugger to stay with the Party.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peacelovefuel
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:09 am

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread L_d2559b980998e58b899f460615f8bd84

Not too specific on music, with the exception of pop, country, rap/hiphop, anything that appears on top 40. More of a rocker chick here with a bit of classical interest (used to play violin through high school, gave that up, needed change).
Recently graduated college with a degree that I hope to use some day.
Love too many different things, from yoga to football. Huge on decorating for halloween and christmas outside. Now that's a business I should open.

OK- you guys now know more than what's on my other profiles Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thedreamingmidwest
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:20 pm

Well hello everybody! My name's Steve. Hahah, now I can visualize who I'm talking too. It makes things feel less robotic for me.
Back to top Go down
Madame_Me
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
Madame_Me

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Steve, your'e the only one my age. I'm actually younger haha I feel like the baby of the message board.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/luvgmp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next