Fans & Friends of The Dreaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fans & Friends of The Dreaming

Forum for all fans and friends of the L.A. rock band The Dreaming to hang out.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Please say you're not dead to me
Dumb question...I know I should know this but... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am by darkcrow

» Im BACK!!!!!
Dumb question...I know I should know this but... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 am by FFEMT1A

» New Information
Dumb question...I know I should know this but... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 pm by Jessa The Riot

» Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL
Dumb question...I know I should know this but... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm by bullet

» NEW "old" CD!!
Dumb question...I know I should know this but... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:01 pm by bullet

» Why are you Pissed Off Today?
Dumb question...I know I should know this but... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm by crimson regret

» NorCal shows cancelled
Dumb question...I know I should know this but... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm by CelticFae

» What Are You Doing?
Dumb question...I know I should know this but... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:25 pm by crimson regret

» Annoying Commercials
Dumb question...I know I should know this but... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 am by crimson regret

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dumb question...I know I should know this but...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessa The Riot
Admin
Jessa The Riot

Dumb question...I know I should know this but... Empty
PostSubject: Dumb question...I know I should know this but...   Dumb question...I know I should know this but... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:46 am

...can't remember where I read/heard the answer to this..."The Dreaming"? Where did it come from?

Now I'm sure that (1) I've heard the answer more than once and (2) it's always "from The Sandman graphic novels". Or am I just losing my mind. Wait!! Be careful how you answer that. Those of you who know me know that I have lost my mind but it was a long time ago and I blame it on my kids. So all I really want to know is the answer to the name of the band question. Suspect

And yes, this is an epic fail as your coordinator but something came up earlier today that now has me confused.
Back to top Go down
http://nolariotgrrrl.com
aurinko vuori
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
aurinko vuori

PostSubject: Re: Dumb question...I know I should know this but...   Dumb question...I know I should know this but... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:50 am

"1. How did you come up with the band name "The Dreaming"?
From the comic book graphic novel "Sandman" " - This??
its Alan’s Interview with Christopher and its on blog of the dreaming music fan Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedreaming.blog.cz  and www.myspace.com/kholenova
Jessa The Riot
Admin
Jessa The Riot

PostSubject: Re: Dumb question...I know I should know this but...   Dumb question...I know I should know this but... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:01 am

Thank you so much Aurinko. I knew I had seen it somewhere. Then last night, on another fan site, it was posted that it was from The Dreaming manga by Tokyopop. That had me confused not only by what I thought I knew but also because I've skimmed that manga and it's about a girls' boarding school. It didn't make any sense at all.
Back to top Go down
http://nolariotgrrrl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb question...I know I should know this but...   Dumb question...I know I should know this but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb question...I know I should know this but...
Page 1 of 1