Fans & Friends of The Dreaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fans & Friends of The Dreaming

Forum for all fans and friends of the L.A. rock band The Dreaming to hang out.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Please say you're not dead to me
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am by darkcrow

» Im BACK!!!!!
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 am by FFEMT1A

» New Information
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 pm by Jessa The Riot

» Well its been fun....... sort of...LOL
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm by bullet

» NEW "old" CD!!
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:01 pm by bullet

» Why are you Pissed Off Today?
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm by crimson regret

» NorCal shows cancelled
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm by CelticFae

» What Are You Doing?
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:25 pm by crimson regret

» Annoying Commercials
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 am by crimson regret

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread

Go down 
+13
crimson regret
SirGlassJaw
Jessa The Riot
Madame_Me
bullet
postaldee
Laura
MetalSlut
Jessa
junamrsgrl
aurinko vuori
Linkinparklp16
Crusader
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
aurinko vuori
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
aurinko vuori

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:13 pm

Madame_Me wrote:
Steve, your'e the only one my age. I'm actually younger haha I feel like the baby of the message board.
Im younger Very Happy so if you are the baby of the message board Im something like embryo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedreaming.blog.cz  and www.myspace.com/kholenova
Linkinparklp16
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
Linkinparklp16

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:39 am

Laura wrote:
Crusader wrote:
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 DSC00814

Small world! Look at my shirt! I can't believe you like them too! That's awesome! I'm gonna see them June 23rd!

EEEEK!! I'm so jealous you get to see them!! I got turned onto them by the friend that introduced me to The Dreaming. I finally got to see them here this month for the Club Tattoo show - and OMG - they ROCK!! They put on such an amazing show, I was BLOWN away! And Amir & Brandon do a great job at DJ'ing too!

I got that shirt-- as well as a Projekt Rev. shirt.
It's quite comfy. Hope to get another one at the MSI/TBM show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stuckinaphase
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:27 am

The Projekt Revolution shirt? Like... Julien-K had another shirt? I know about the white shirt, but that's a girls shirt.

I agree though. They're INSANELY comfortable. They've got a higher thread count and are thinner material than most band shirts.

And I'm glad to meet everybody. Even embryos, haha. I have to admit, I laughed when I read that.
Back to top Go down
aurinko vuori
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
aurinko vuori

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:27 am

postaldee wrote:
Jared Leto was not harmed in the making of this coat...

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Jaredl10[b]

I'm Dee Anne and I live in Kansas (insert pity here) and work at the post office (insert fear here!). My everyday life is pretty normal so I live for live shows! I'm going to Crue Fest in Dallas in July and am pretty psyched. I've loved Crue since the beginning...yes, I'm really that old...and I am obsessed with Sixx: A.M.!

Other bands that I'm into include Fuel (OMG I love them to the point that I have a Fuel tattoo!), Def Leppard, Duran Duran (I'm old school like that), My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Mindless Self Indulgence, Adema, Madina Lake, 12 Stones and 30STM. My biggest obsession is a local band called ALIEN8. Seriously one of the best bands I've ever seen...and they are from right here. If you want to hear them, check out my myspace.

I'm also really into politics so this is a fun year for me. My heart belongs to John Edwards but I can live with Obama. I have been a registered Republican since I was 18 but I recently switched to Democrat. It was Sam Brownback saying that he doesn't believe in Evolution that pushed me over the edge! And to think I voted for that FREAK!!! I'm still pretty conservative but am too much of a tree hugger to stay with the Party.

Awwww Sixx am... I cant stop listening to it! Very Happy they are really goooooooood
What a Face embryo says hello to everyone lol!
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:14 am

New picture. Old shirt.

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 N633810672_1319438_7165

I'm gonna see Julien-K TODAY!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Needs more than a tourniquet
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Crusader wrote:
New picture. Old shirt.

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 N633810672_1319438_7165

I'm gonna see Julien-K TODAY!

Rub it in, rub it in!! Have a SUPER time - can't wait to hear all about it!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lauradetour.com
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 pm

you like to post pictures of yourself dontcha Razz
Back to top Go down
http://nolariotgrrrl.com
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:23 am

Yes.... I have many of them, haha. But, I'm trying to lead by example! You all should also post tons of pictures too! After all, a picture's worth 1000 words.

PICTURES FROM THE JULIEN-K SHOW!!!

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 N810148554_543013_5188
I look dumb, but I like this picture. Thanks for taking it, Sam.

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 N810148554_543045_5349

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 N810148554_543023_8687

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 N810148554_543060_9579

Elias came out for a while after the show, and talked to me during MSI's set. Mavis snapped these pictures when I wasn't paying attention.

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 N810148554_543022_8331

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 N810148554_543024_9034

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 N810148554_543044_5037

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 N810148554_543047_5899

Mavis saw her and asked for a picture, so we got one.
Back to top Go down
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:24 am

I was dissapointed w/ the birthday massacre----they are HORRIBLE live ---and I like them Sad
Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Of505910

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Of505911

and this one is just my fav picture so I thought Id share Smile

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Iohioh10
Back to top Go down
MetalSlut
MetalSlut

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:05 am

awww.... cute Disney photos!

I have a ton of photos! I'll post another.

This is Eric Griffin and I. Guess, you can't see me all that well. Who cares, Eric is a cutie. I wasn't sure how this photo was going to come out. At the last second, Eric grabbed me around the neck and pulled me towards him. I'm just grateful I don't have the "deer in the headlights" look.

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 L_3796843e20b25f650b28d15b7ae948a9
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalslut
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:48 am

thanks, he is cute--- who is he? lol
Back to top Go down
MetalSlut
MetalSlut

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:23 pm

Eric Griffin - He used to play with Wednesday in the bands Wednesday 13 and The Murderdolls. The band he is in now is called Synical.
Back to top Go down
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:26 pm

oh-ok......never heard of them.....he looks so young!
Back to top Go down
Jessa The Riot
Admin
Jessa The Riot

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:38 pm

Jessa, your daughter is adorable and you make a great Disney princess. queen
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:49 pm

He sorta looks like Aaron North.

And cool pictures Jessa! Your daughter looks like she's having an absolute blast! Smile
Back to top Go down
aurinko vuori
Ugly on the inside
Ugly on the inside
aurinko vuori

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:51 pm

Synical.. is it the band which Brent played with before he joined the dreaming?
Back to top Go down
MetalSlut
MetalSlut

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:36 pm

That's the one

He did leave me a message about that pic:
"HAHA!! You have Eric as ur default, he's one of my best friends!"

Last edited by MetalSlut on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:48 pm

thanks ya'll and lemme tell ya im SUCH a princess Razz
Back to top Go down
bullet
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
bullet

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:20 am

Jessa wrote:
oh-ok......never heard of them.....he looks so young!

I thought the same thing...lol

Yeah I don't like pics of myself so it'll be rare that I'll post any.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thedreamingmidwest
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:04 am

hah- I lok like shit in thos,e 7 days walking around disney world in the heat, no make-up , i didnt even brush my hair haha- i rarely do either of those things anyway- but I try to put pictures up of when i did hah----anyways, post some, who cares?
Back to top Go down
MetalSlut
MetalSlut

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:41 am

We usually hit Disney in November or December. We did the summer trip once, and only once. Never Again!
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:45 am

Yay, more people are posting pictures.

Laughing Don't feel bad, Bullet. I look like poopie in all my pictures, so you'd be hard pressed to beat me out. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jessa
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Jessa

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:35 am

MetalSlut wrote:
We usually hit Disney in November or December. We did the summer trip once, and only once. Never Again!
never again is right! either november or durring mardi gras next time!
Back to top Go down
MetalSlut
MetalSlut

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:58 am

We've done Mardi Gras once too. Didn't plan that too well. Mardi Gras that year fell on Orlando's spring break. It was pretty packed, but nothing like the summer crowd.
Back to top Go down
Crusader
Let it Burn
Let it Burn
Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:05 pm

I've never been to Disney Land... I've heard it's fun, even from kids my age though.

I'm not so sure I'd want to go though.. I don't know. What's it like?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread   Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faces to Names: The Infamous Post A Picture Thread
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next